I wanted to try safari on my new windows machine. And here some thoughts.
- It looks sexy : The font rendering the windowing and the look and feel is just sweet. As apple
has ported everything you really get a little apple look and feel.
- Despite what everyone tries to tell me, it is fast.
- It's got a really user interface
- Because I have a little monitor (12 in), I minimize the windows taskbar, if I have Safari in full screen it doesn't allow the taskbar to pop up again.
- Everything isn't as fluid as you would want it to be. I suppose this is because the windowing toolkit is not native. So resizing and minimising and maximising looks quite horrible.