Cern Week 21

I am still spending most of my time on quattor. Even if this was not really in my job spec. But now everything seems to work fine and the installs are working without errors. I spent most of the week writing documentation and updating man pages, for all the little changes I made. Further I wrote a perl script that queries the ldap server every x minutes. If the server fails to reply 2 times in a row the program will install the massive /etc/passwd file. This is created every time the server does reply.
On Thursday I gave my talk about OpenBSD and OpenCon, which everyone really liked. Lots of people came into my office and asked more questions. (Especially about OpenNtp). Further there was the group Christmas Lunch to attend, which was a good laugh, as there was as much vine as you could drink.

No comments: