Cern Week 18

The first few days where spent migrating lxserv (lx = linux, serv = server) from slc3 to slc 4. Basically it was to install a new machine to do the job of the old 32bit slc3 machine. This is quite difficult as lots of people have installed little workarounds on the old machine. But now all the servers are running slc4 on 64 bit machines. Further I started writing a patch set for libuser. This is really something that has to be done to use it in production as there are lots of small errors that need fixing. On Friday I went to OpenCon the OpenBsd conference in Venice. This was really cool. Even if I didn't succeed in pushing my patch into stable.

No comments: