How to Simplify Your Life

A disgrace for the human race. Just to qualify I am 23, have a job that pays well and that makes me happy and I have a loving girlfriend. This book is definitely not for me. On the other hand if you are 45, you have a job you suck in and your wife has just left you with the kids and you are standing at the top of a very high house and about to jump you might want to read this book. For me, in my life situation, it was utter crap. Not only does it bore the shit out of you telling you, how arrange your wardrobe, no it spends the whole last chapter making you to a Christan warrior. "How do I pray" etc...
If you are, just a little, successful in life do not think about buying or even reading this book. Because you will know everything already. But as I already mentioned if you want to kill yourself and you want good to help you get on the right path, please PLEASE read it. Or maybe just kill yourself anyway.

1 comment:

William French said...

I hate these types of books. If u need your life organizing from a book you are that much of a loser it wont make any difference anyway.